Manzil Healthcare services has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious tele-sales representative, looking to join a well-established company to excel and develop whilst still utilizing their own skills and creative thinking.
We are searching for an energetic and caring professional to join our sales team in Dubai. We are looking for someone who can think outside of the box, using their own B2C sales experience to view our healthcare services through the eyes of the customer!
Key Responsibility :
The role primarily focuses on B2C sales of our relevant service lines, activities include;
Using your own dynamic initiatives to increase lead generation
Using a robust sales process to follow marketing leads through the sales journey to conversion
Account management of established and newly source accounts to increase referrals and upsell of services
Customer service and client retention
As a Telesales representative and part of the UAE Sales Team, candidates must have the self-discipline, drive and energy to be able to work both independently but also as a team player.
With the support from our Clinical Operations team, clinical/medical experience is not necessary – just the sheer appetite to grow and develop in a rewarding industry and fast moving environment.
If you are a creative, sales experienced and all round ‘people person’, we want to hear from you.
Desired Candidate Profile
Excellent spoken and written English
Arabic is desirable but not compulsory
B2C Sales experience
Job Summary :
Provides direct patient care to an adult or pediatric patient at the home setting. To carry out clinical practice ensuring that high quality, current evidence-based nursing assessment, care planning, implementation, interventions, and evaluations for patients are provided from admission through to discharge.
Job Responsibility :
· Assesses initially the patient’s condition and family to determine home care needs and identify a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness (es).
· Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
· Review and updates as needed the comprehensive assessment, clinical notes, Physician Summaries, Plan of Care, and communicate patient status changes and updates to the primary physician regularly.
· Communicates with the physician regarding the patient’s needs and reports any changes in the patient’s condition; obtains/receives physician’s orders as required.
· Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
· Follows the medication rights to reduce the potential for medication errors
· Monitors the patient’s progress toward goals; collaborates with the multidisciplinary team to promote patient safety and compliance to the Plan of Care.
· Initiates appropriate preventive and clinical nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
· Provides skilled care and instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
· Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
· Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor and assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
Applicants with valid DHA registered nurses or eligibility letters can apply.
– We provide complete PPE for staff
– Regular health check monitoring of staff
– Regular assessments with Physician
Job Responsibility :
- Management of Mother & Baby Caregivers and Newborn Specialist Team
- Performance management
- Community outreach (e.g educational sessions for parents), measuring the standard of care for outreach programs & monitoring number & type of client visits
- Face to face and or online
- Business development – involvement of M&B specialist with the Manzil BD team to increase the revenue of M&B services. Including;
- Account management
- Increased revenue through the level of service provided
- Support in the retention of revenue through customer service;
- Solving of client complaints
- Client retention
- Manage client care to ensure the highest professional standards using an evidence-based, care planning approach
- Become an advocate and ambassador of the program to increase admissions and revenue.
- Liaise/develop partnerships with Maternal Child Hospitals, hotels and other companies with a similar customer demographic across the UAE with regard to Mother & Baby program
- Provide a high level of professional and clinical leadership
- Be responsible for the coordination, assessment, planning, delivery, and review of service users including the care provided by all staff in their designated areas
- Manage own caseload in accordance with the needs of the post
- Participate in teams/meetings/committees as appropriate, communicating and working in co-operation with other team members
- Collaborate with service users, family members, and other staff in treatment/care planning and in the provision of support and advice
- In collaboration with Manzil’s Marketing and Business Development Teams, support in the development of marketing materials, including;
- Support in providing content for blogs, emails, and webinars
- In collaboration with the sales/business development team, support business development for all aspects of the Mother and Baby Program including all of the sub-services; antenatal, postnatal, lactation support, sleep training and weaning.
- Ensure Accurate and timely documentation
- Supervise attainment of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Supervise the quality of care delivery
- Develop, implement & review quality metrics for the M&B program and report monthly to Manger Clinical Operations.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must have any of the following Licence: MOH/DHA /DOH
- Additional qualifications or training desired;
- Lactation certification
- Safe sleep or sleep training certification
- Infant feeding
- Pre and postnatal educator
- Mandatory driving License
The Case Manager is responsible for managing Manzil’s patient acquisition and is also taking special care of Key accounts in Manzil. The Case Manager coordinates program activities and communicates with all referral sources especially with their own key accounts and the various communities and organizations that represent the populations and cultures served by Manzil.
The Case Manager promotes the Manzil mission as the leading home care in the UAE. The Case Manager must be a professional and knowledgeable representative of Manzil who spends approximately 80% of the time outside the office working with Key accounts and consumers, and approximately 20% of the time in the office coordinating and planning and completing required reports.
- Develops and manages both the budget and plans that support Manzil’s key accounts
- Achieve revenue targets through business development activities.
- Develop strong relationships with major clinics and hospitals as well as leading doctors to get maximum referrals.
- Maintain strong relationships with case managers to capture market share
- Add new clinics, hospitals, and case managers to the pool of referring entities
- Focus on competitors’ activities and gather intelligence
- Leverage insurance relationships for obtaining GOP and other clearances either directly or through the coordinator
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present findings
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with an action plan to meet the same
- Develop a strong tracking mechanism to measure revenue achievement through lead conversions.
- Successfully cross and up-sell services to enhance revenue
- Maintain high-level knowledge of Manzil’s services and available facilities. At the same time, understand the market demand for further specialty and facility expansion
- Works in collaboration with other community-based providers and the senior management team to evaluate, develop, and implement as appropriate new programs and/or services for Manzil.
- Serves as the principal representative for Manzil in community health-related meetings in the UAE. Maintains and develops relationships with the key account of healthcare-related contacts.
- Develops programs and initiatives (with corresponding budget responsibility) for the key accounts that align with Manzil community-based focus and actively participates in any events or initiatives implemented.
- Develops strategies and implements activities to increase awareness of Manzil programs and services.
- Research business opportunities and viable income stream
- Accountable to ensure that the department meets budget expectations (revenues and expenses) with corresponding individual KPI that has been agreed upon.
- Addition to the Key accounts will also work with government regulatory agencies, health centers, community – based organizations, insurers, and community coalitions to develop programs, events, and initiatives that will promote Manzil’s mission and objectives.
- Develops and maintains a database of key account specifics as well as community contacts including government and private healthcare organizations, hospital contacts, associations, local healthcare advocates, print and media contacts, charitable and humanitarian foundations, health promotion Directors and appropriate others.
- Prepares and presents to the management weekly and monthly reports and maintains records on all Manzil sponsored community activities and the outcomes including any new business or referrals for services that were received.
- Develops written proposals as requested. To include but not limited to the scope of work, purpose, targeted audience, itemized expense, and expected revenue as appropriate.
- Establishes loyal and meaningful relationships with key accounts and external and internal customers.
- Adapts to the team and builds team spirit. Recognizes and rewards the contribution of others, develops and openly communicates self-insight, listens, consults others, and communicates proactively.
- Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people, takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under their own direction, initiates, and generates activity.
- Key Responsibility Areas: o Tie-ups with leading hospitals
- Tie-ups with medical centers
- Government hospital penetration
- Platinum case manager/doctor visits
- Gold case manager/doctor visits
- Silver case manager/doctor visits
- CNEs for Case Managers
- CMEs for Doctors
- Activation campaigns at DHA Health Centers
- Innovative Sales Pitch for the BD team.
Key Competencies :
- Able to build relationships with Key Accounts referral facilities and other customers
- Manage budget and reports
- Understands Sales Planning and Monitoring Methodologies
- Able to analyze sales data, identify trends and utilize data to refine sales strategy and tactics
- Well versed in utilizing MS Excel, Powerpoint and other relevant tools
Join our team!
Be part of our family and grow your career. Check out our open jobs for open positions and submit your application below: