Helping you get back in the game.. faster!
Physiotherapy is a vital component for your recovery. With effective treatment of injury, illness, or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, and education you will be able to recover faster and get back to the activities you enjoy. From pediatric to elderly care, Physiotherapy at home is a convenient way to help patients of all ages to maintain their health, manage pain and prevent injury. Our qualified physiotherapists can help you at your place of choice by providing a therapy plan tailored to your condition and needs.
To know more about our tailored packages and pricing, click here.
Watch our patient’s journey to recovery through Physio at Home:
What we offer you:
Post-Surgery and Trauma Therapy
- Post-surgery and trauma can lead to intense pain, edema, decreased muscle endurance, cardiopulmonary endurance, and functional limitation. Our physiotherapy at home service can help reduce limb edema, relieve pain and improve muscle function. Our physiotherapists also provide functional activity training including ambulation and balance training, gait correction, and assistive device support to expedite recovery and improve quality of life.
Sports Injury and Pain Therapy
- Our physiotherapists are well equipped to treat sports injuries and provide pain relief. Our team uses various treatment modalities such as interferential current (IFC) therapy, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), ultrasound, hot/cold pack administration, proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF), therapeutic massage, mobilization technique, and myofascial release techniques.
- To reduce pain, our physiotherapists will train specific muscles, stretch tight soft tissues based on a specially designed exercise program to help patients regain correct posture and return to normal activities.
Post-Stroke and Neurological Disease Therapy
- People suffering from stroke or other neurological conditions need complicated and precise neuro-musculoskeletal control to accomplish daily activities. Our physiotherapists can use various facilitation techniques and therapeutic exercises to enhance motor performance, motor learning, and motor control ability. Our physiotherapists evaluate overall developmental status. This includes muscle tone, primitive reflex, stimulation response, and developmental milestones. They can provide positioning and massage in a comfortable and safe environment.
Lower Back and Neck Pain Therapy
- To reduce back pain, our physiotherapists apply different therapy modalities. Some examples are heat application, ice packs, electrical stimulation, exercises, and stretching to increase function and strength. They can also educate about correct body mechanics and prescribe a customized home exercise program to prevent future back pain.