4 Best Vitamins For A Healthy Hair Growth
Who wants healthy and glowing hair? We all do. However, sun damage, air pollutants, hormonal imbalances, and vitamin deficiencies are some of the problems that can affect our hair growth. For that reason, our vitamin infusion therapy contains safe vitamins and nutrients that will help to prevent hair loss and give you the healthy hair you need. The good news is that these vitamins can also be found in natural food sources. We have listed 4 best vitamins for your hair to grow healthy and have a special glow.
4 Best Vitamins For Healthy Hair Growth
1. Vitamin A
- Vitamin A helps skin glands make sebum – an oily substance that gives you hair scalp enough moisture and keep its healthy
- Food sources: sweet potato, carrots, spinach, milk, eggs, and yogurt
2. Vitamin D
- Vitamin D helps in creating new hair follicles – tiny pores in the scalp that are needed for new hair to grow
- It’s also called the sunlight vitamin, so enjoy those sunlight rays to get your vitamin intake as well as certain types of food sources: salmon, tuna, yogurt, orange juice, and mushrooms
3. Vitamin C
- Protects your hair against free radicals
- Important to help your body produce collagen – a natural antioxidant that helps in hair growth and hair follicle regeneration
- Food sources: all citrus fruits, strawberries, and peppers
4. B- Vitamins
- Can help in enhancing hair strength
- Help carry nutrients to your hair scalp which is very essential for hair growth
- Best food sources: whole grains, meat, seafood ( be careful of mercury levels), eggs, avocado, nuts, and dark green leafy vegetables
To Wrap Up
To help your hair have its healthy glow, it’s important to give it the necessary vitamins it needs. Vitamins A, C, D, and B- vitamins are some of the best vitamins for healthy hair growth.
These vitamins can be found in natural food sources, or through a safe vitamin infusion. So, call us now to talk with our licensed experts to guide you through the process.
Don’t Miss Out!
Read our 5 reasons to start vitamin infusion here.
Call us now on 800 626 945 to choose the best type of vitamin infusion to suit your needs! Learn more about our Vitamin Infusion Program here.