The Pros and Cons of IV Vitamin Infusion Therapy
IV Vitamin Infusion therapy is an effective way to provide the body with necessary nourishment in under thirty minutes. It is a quick fix for short-term ailments, such as a cold or hangover. And of course, it boosts the body’s immunity and detoxifies systems.
Vitamins are essential nutrients that the human body needs in substantial amounts to function properly. If a person doesn’t get sufficient vitamins, they can develop serious health concerns. But even then, most people around the world suffer from a deficiency of vitamins.
To overcome the deficiency of vitamins, people consume supplements, but those can be hard to digest. The digestive system in the human body breaks down vitamins and releases them into the bloodstream.
But sometimes breaking down vitamins may not come about easily in the body, which means the nutrients don’t assimilate into the blood. To ensure that the body gets the vitamins that it needs, people are now using the IV Vitamin infusion therapy, which serves up intravenous vitamin solutions to the body. Manzil’s Vitamin Infusion therapy will help you revitalize your energy at the comfort of your own home!
IV vitamin infusion therapy seems like the perfect solution to overcome vitamin deficiency. However, like every other treatment, IV therapy also has some drawbacks. To better weigh the pros and cons of the said wellness fad, let’s go over them in detail.
Pros of IV Vitamin Infusion Therapy
Most Bioavailable Type of Supplements
- IV vitamin is absorbed in the bloodstream directly without having to go through the process of digestion.
- Your body gets nourishment instantly and is able to recover faster.
- Moreover, if you have gut problems and digestive issues, you can get your needed dose of vitamins through IV therapy easily.
- IV vitamin therapy allows people to customize their vitamin cocktail’s composition and tailor it according to their body’s needs.
- It gives you a quick health boost and hydrates your body.
- If you have a cold, get a dose of IV vitamins with a higher concentration of Vitamin C. You will feel relief instantly.
Cons of IV Vitamin Infusion Therapy
- Every human body is different and responds to treatments differently. Hence, it is possible that someone may develop inflammation or rash or infection in the body upon getting IV vitamins.
- Furthermore, two people with the same illness may react differently to the treatment. That is one of them may recover while the other may not, or may even get worse.
- All vitamin drips are not created equal, so you might end up getting a solution with a wrong composition.
- Therefore, always make sure to get your vitamin supplement from a reputable distributor.
- And always check the ingredients and their potency to minimize the possibility of adverse reactions.
Clearly, the pros of IV vitamin infusion therapy outweigh the cons.
So, if you want an instant dose of vitamins to revitalize yourself, try the treatment, but be sure to consult a healthcare expert first.
Don’t Miss Out!
How to fight vitamin deficiencies? Read our blog to know more.
For more information about our Vitamin Infusion Therapy program, call us now on 800 626 945